2009. augusztus 31., hétfő

Stefan Klotz (BEV) előadásának témakörei

Stefan Klotz okl.mérnök mai leveléből nagy vonalakban megismerhetjük szeptember 2-i előadásának mondanivalóját:

'In my presentation I will speak about the workflow of the Austrian addresses. I want to give some answers to:

Who are the participants to create a address dataset?

What is done on the local level and what is done on the national level?

What are the tools to fulfil this requirements?

What are the pre-and disadvantageous of the Austrian solution?

Concerning my person:

I work in the department Information Management and I am responsible for architecture management, this mean I deal with the architecture of the different web services for providing geographic data and products."

Stefan Klotz úr az Osztrák Szövetségi Mérték- és Földmérésügyi Hivatal (BEV) vezető információtechnológiai munkatársa. Intézményének pontos megnevezése:

**************************************************************
Dipl.-Ing. Stefan KLOTZ
BEV-Bundesamt für Eich- und Vermessungswesen
Abteilung Informationsmanagement
I1
Referatsleiter Architekturmanagement I11

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése